Rare WW2 USN M-69 Transport Leather Flying coat - L
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Rare early 1940's WW2 US Navy TranspORT
The M69 was created for long-range missions in cold weather conditions, including the Atlantic. Worn by aircraft carrier pilots, the m69 9ffered greater protection for sustained periods in the air and over harsh sea weather, most notably on a submarine hunting sorties. The M-69 was later phased out when the G1 flying jacket became more popular but it remains a rare example of 1940s aviation wear.
The coat is fully lined with a mouton fur collar, constructed in pure goatskin leather with a fantastic reddish patina.
USN tag spec and USN stamp to back collar. Has original belt and features long trench design.
Very good condition although two buttons have been replaced and slight scuff to left cuff.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||46|
|Length - (inches)||45|
|Sleeve - (inches)||26.5|
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage 80s Wool Lined Trench Coat - LSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £75.00
- G-Star Raw Navy Military Style Coat - LSpecial Price £51.00 Regular Price £75.00
- 1970s Grey Faux Fur Lined Overcoat - LSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Vintage 70s Wool Pendleton Coat - LSpecial Price £48.00 Regular Price £95.00
- Rare Vintage 70s Burberry Wool Gabardine Raglan Sleeve Coat - LSpecial Price £334.00 Regular Price £495.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 14As low as £45.00
- 1950s Alligator Navy Gabardine Overcoat - LSpecial Price £64.00 Regular Price £85.00
- Tommy Hilfiger Grey Wool Blend Winter Jacket - SSpecial Price £64.00 Regular Price £95.00
- Vintage 50s Wool Penneys Overcoat - LSpecial Price £84.00 Regular Price £125.00
- Vintage 60s Wool Catalina Martin Coat - LSpecial Price £71.00 Regular Price £95.00