Welcome to the Rokit.co.uk website terms and conditions. We advise you read through them carefully before using the site. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions mentioned, which may be updated by us from time to time without your notification.
Any misuse of this site is deemed a criminal offence. By using this site, you are agreeing to not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm; post malicious content; hack into any aspect of this site; corrupt data. We reserve the right to report any activity that breaches this provision to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any unforeseen circumstances such as the loss or damage caused by a circulated denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technological harmful material that may infect your computer, computer programs or data.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in this site and its content (this includes design, copy, logos, graphics, software and any other material) remains the property of Rokit and is protected by copyright laws. You may not use any content for business related or commercial enterprise purposes. The storage, printing and display of content for personal use are acceptable.
Third party trademarks and images of third party products and services on this site are in no way associated, linked or endorsed by Rokit and you should not make assumptions based on the affiliation.
Terms of Sale
You are subject to the following terms and conditions when placing an order on this site. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
We reserve the right to refuse an order, which may result from the following:
- The product ordered being unavailable from stock
- Inability to obtain authorization of payment
- The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
- The identification of an unauthorized bulk order for promotional purposes
We will not be held responsible for delays in delivery times due to postal delays or unforeseen circumstances. Dispatch times may also vary in correspondence to availability and any guarantees or representation times. For more information, please read our Delivery & Returns Policy.
- Our contract - You will receive an acknowledgement email to confirm you have placed an order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute as acceptance of your order. A contract between us will be formed as soon as we send you a confirmation email of your goods being dispatched.
- Pricing and Availability - Although we try to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices on this site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. Prices are also subject to change without notice.
- Payment - We carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. Once this has gone through, the goods will be dispatched.
- PayPal - We accept payments through PayPal, any refunds to be made for orders paid for with PayPal will be refunded to your PayPal account.
- Product - We always try our utmost in accurately displaying the colours and details of our products on this site. While we do make every effort to ensure all sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible, the sizes indicated are approximations based on today's standardized clothing sizes. Please refer to our Size Guidelines.
Condition of Items
The site states we sell vintage and second hand items including vintage designer brands. Thus the goods have been previously worn, unless stated otherwise. We do not acquire our products directly from the original supplier or manufacturer hence cannot guarantee the origin of all items nor be held accountable for it. Our experienced graders will try to do their utmost in investigating the authenticity of our vintage designer goods so you can shop in confidence.
We offer returns on any item (excluding hosiery and pierced jewellery) you are not completely happy with for a refund, within 14 days of receiving them.
We reserve the right to refuse returns if it fails to meet the following criteria:
- All original tags must be attached
- All items must be returned in the same condition as they were received
- All items have not been worn
- All items are free of any odours
- All items must be in saleable condition
Unfortunately, we cannot refund the cost of postage (this includes the original delivery cost and return postage). If you wish to request reimbursement for postage due to an incorrectly advertised, damaged or faulty item just get in touch with us and we will reimburse your postage costs. Please be aware that the maximum amount we can refund you is the standard Royal Mail recorded delivery cost. We also cannot refund the excess cost of parcels returned to us via courier or next day delivery.
For more information, please read our Delivery & Returns Policy.
Gift Voucher orders are final and in no circumstance, refundable. Gift vouchers ordered online cannot be redeemed from one of our retail stores as they are only redeemable from our Rokit website and are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Damaged, lost or stolen Gift Vouchers must be reported to us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Discount codes (including We miss you promotions)
Discount codes are valid from the date received until the date stated on accompanying email - unless stated otherwise in writing.
One discount code per person
Discount codes may not be used in conjunction with any other codes.
By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Rokit Limited containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe at each point of email contact.
Discount codes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
Discount codes are only valid only at www.rokit.co.uk.
Discount codes cannot be applied to existing orders.
Discount codes cannot be redeemed against gift vouchers.
Rokit Limited prohibits the posting of Discount Codes or Voucher Codes on the internet or any public forum unless stated otherwise in writing.
Users of Discount Codes must be 18 or over.
To redeem your Discount Code you must enter the code prior to completing your payment at rokit.co.uk
Rokit Limited reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, at its sole discretion and to modify, suspend or cancel any prizes or related promotion at any time.
In the event of any dispute, the decision of Rokit Limited is final.
Rokit Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible. The first order discount is split evenly between the items purchased if you order more then one item, so the refund is pro-rated accordingly.
UK students receive 15% off all non-discounted purchases with a valid Student Money Saver membership for a limited time only. To redeem your online discount verify your account on our Student Discounts page. Discount is not available on sale items, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other online discount offers. Discount is not available on gift voucher purchases. We reserve the right to terminate this discount without notice. At Rokit's four London stores, students receive 10% off all full-priced purchases on presentation of a valid student ID at the till.
We allow linking to our home page, as long as it is done in a fair and legal manner and does not jeopardise our reputation or take advantage of it. You may not imply any association, approval or endorsement on our behalf when none exists.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rokit, it's officers, employees, agents and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this site or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Rokit reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to change, remove or vary the services and/or page of this site.
If any part of the Terms and Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms and Conditions will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is run by Rokit Limited a company registered in England with registered number 2041920 and registered office at Unit 2 Rangemoor Road, South Tottenham, London N15 4NG ("Promoter")
- The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address when completing the survey.
- This Prize Draw is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any subsidiary of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion dates are detailed on promotion entry forms. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- No purchase is necessary to enter a Prize Draw and will not increase your chances of winning.
- One entry per person
- Proof of submission, send or delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Rokit Limited.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Rokit Limited containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe at each point of email contact.
- Winner(s) will be chosen from a random draw of entries onthe date specified on the entry form.
- Winner(s) will receive the prize specified on the entry form. Voucher Codes will not be valid in Rokit stores or pop-up shops.
- Rokit Limited accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on the date specified on the entry form. If a winner does not respond to Rokit Limited within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Rokit Limited shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Rokit Limited shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Rokit Limited by email unless specified otherwise.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 4 weeks of prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Rokit Limited, Unit 2 Rangemoor Road, South Tottenham, London, N15 4NG
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Voucher code prizes are only valid only at www.rokit.co.uk unless speicfied otherwise
- Voucher code prizes cannot be applied to existing orders.
- Voucher code prizese cannot be redeemed against gift vouchers.
- Voucher code prizes are valid for 365 days from the date of creation.
- Rokit Limited prohibits the posting of the Discount Codes or Voucher Codes on the internet or any public forum
- Users of Voucher Codes must be 18 or over.
- To redeem your Voucher Code you must enter the code prior to completing your payment at rokit.co.uk
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Rokit's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Rokit Limited, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Rokit Limited accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Rokit Limited further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Rokit Limited is final.
- Rokit Limited reserves the right to change the prize draw rules, prizes and these terms and conditions at any time, at its sole discretion and to modify, suspend or cancel any prizes or related promotion at any time.
- Rokit Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- For any enquiries, please email email@example.com. Rokit Limited is registered at 95 High Street, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 7DB (company number 02041920).
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The above Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Rokit.