We are looking for an experienced menswear and womenswear pricer with a passion for vintage and sportswear to join our pricing team.
- Grade through vintage pieces efficiently selecting products for stores and the website.
- Select the right products for the website (being able to identify seasonal trends and valuable or rare items)
- Understand the value of products in the current market and price them for stores.
- Fulfil optimum stock levels.
- Communicate with Production manager and store teams to understand inventory requirements, trends, market feedback etc.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar pricing role in the fashion industry.
- Must have a passion for vintage and sportswear.
- Up to date with current fashion trends.
- Ability to spot the valuable items.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to work effectively cross-functionally understanding priorities and workload of other departments within the business.
- Able to work with a collaborative approach.
- Positive attitude.
- Pro-active and self motivated.
- Willingness to get hands dirty if required.
- Want to play a key part in driving the growth of a reputable company and keep Rokit the leading vintage brand in the UK.
- Looking to make a positive difference and impact on the fashion industry
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your current pay rate.