Vintage 1950s Whiting & Davis Chesnut Chainmail Handbag
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Originally the statement purse of choice for the 1920s flapper girls, a late 50s/early 60s burgundy and chestnut marled metal chain bag by Whiting & Davis.
Lining in brown grosgrain fabric.
Height- 22" including chain, 7.5" excluding.
|Length - (inches)||5.5|
We Think You'll Love
- Grey Coach Cross Body BagSpecial Price £206.00 Regular Price £275.00
- Vintage 70s Tapestry Carpet HandbagSpecial Price £23.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Tusk Blue & Tan Handheld Bag£45.00
- Salvatore Ferragamo Black Leather HandbagSpecial Price £188.00 Regular Price £250.00
- Prada Brown Faux Leather HandbagSpecial Price £131.00 Regular Price £175.00
- Salvatore Ferragamo Tan Leather BagSpecial Price £71.00 Regular Price £95.00
- Coach Olive Green Leather HandbagSpecial Price £71.00 Regular Price £95.00
- Coach Brown Suede HandbagSpecial Price £71.00 Regular Price £95.00
- 50s Black Bag£38.00
- Kate Spade Cream Cross Body BagSpecial Price £109.00 Regular Price £145.00
- Coach Brown Handheld Leather BagSpecial Price £94.00 Regular Price £125.00
- 40s Brown Leather Hand Tooled Mexican BagSpecial Price £86.00 Regular Price £115.00
- Furla Red Leather Hand BagSpecial Price £94.00 Regular Price £125.00
- 70s Genuine Armadillo Shoulder BagSpecial Price £113.00 Regular Price £150.00
- Etienne Aigner Brown Leather HandbagSpecial Price £128.00 Regular Price £170.00