Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
Earning Reward Points
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Reward Points balance.
- Opening an account.
- Subscribing to a newsletter for the first time.
- Sending Invitations — Earn points by inviting your friends to join the site.
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
Reward Points Exchange Rates
You will earn 5 points for every £1 you spend. Every 100 points is worth £1.
In addition to your orders you can also earn 100 bonus points for each of the following actions:
- Opening an Account
- Subscribing to the newsletter for the first time
- If you refer a friend who go on to open an account
- If they go on to place an order
Redeeming Reward Points
You can redeem your reward points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough points to redeem them you will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Reward Points Minimums and Maximums
You need to accrue a minimum of 500 points, at which point they will become available for redemption. The maximum value of points which can be accrued is 10,000. Once your points balance reaches this you will need to redeem your accrued points before you are able to earn more points.
Managing My Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
Reward Points Expiration
Reward points expire after 365 days. Points will expire in the order from which they were first earned.
Note: You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Reward Points section of the My Account area.