Rokit Originals Patti Leopard Flared Trousers
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
PATTI is a 60s classic slim flared trouser made famous by the likes of Marianne Faithful and Anita Pallenberg; a.k.a. the most stylish babes of all time. PATTI has a high waist, front pockets and invisible back zip. She makes your bum look INCREDIBLE. This version are in an allover leopard fur fabric, pair with a baby tee for a 00s does 60s vibe Xtina would be proud of.
Limited run of 30 pieces.
All Rokit Originals pieces are made in house in our north London studio. Everything is made in tiny batches, only producing enough to meet current demand. We work with repurposed vintage garments and textiles wherever possible, and all of our fabric scraps are donated to charity (unless we can find something else to make out of them ☺).
Rokit Originals is anti-sweatshop, anti-landfill fashion for the style obsessed and sustainability conscious.
Rokit Originals’ new textile lines are strictly limited edition so if you love PATTI as much as we do then grab her now before it’s too late!
|Size||XS, S, M, L|
|Department (Main)||Rokit Originals|
|Category 2||Jeans & Trousers|
We Think You'll Love
- Rokit Originals Patti Gold Leopard TrousersAs low as £38.00
- Rokit Originals Levi's Bleacher JeansAs low as £45.00
- Rokit Originals Edwin Bleacher JeansAs low as £45.00
- Rokit Originals Jerry Checkerboard TrousersAs low as £35.00
- Rokit Originals Jerry Pink Gingham TrousersAs low as £35.00
- Rokit Originals Stonewash Z JeansAs low as £45.00
- Rokit Originals Blue Z JeansAs low as £45.00