1980's Levi's 501 medium stonewash Blue denim Jeans - W31 L32
If you've got a love for the old classics, treat yourself to a rare pluck from our collector's paradise. A pair of rarely seen Levis is just the wearable addition your wardrobe wants.
With a rich heritage and superb reputation which has developed from over a decade, Levis are a denim brand well known for their quality and development. With a sense of ethics and a focus on the long lasting quality of the products being produced, Levis has encouraged people to do what you're doing right now, keeping it vintage! They boast that Levis are something to make your own and that there strong emphasis on longevity means old Levis are just as good as new.
This 1980's pair are in great nick with very little wear to the denim, keeping them quite bold in their dark blue with minimal sun staining. Sliver toned rivets fasten with a filled donut, tan top stitching decorates and red tag and leather stamped patch give it an official Levis feel.
|Waist - (inches)||31|
|Inside Leg - (inches)||32|
We Think You'll Love
- Levi's 505 Blue Jean - 31Special Price £30.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Levi's 501 Indigo Denim Jeans - W31 L33Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Levis Dark Blue Denim 501 Jeans - W31Special Price £34.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Levi's x Fenom Fragment Design Blue & Gold Saddle Stitch 505 Jeans - W31 L32Special Price £124.00 Regular Price £165.00
- Levi's x CLOT LTD Blue Copper 505 Selvedge Denim Jeans - W31 L32Special Price £124.00 Regular Price £165.00