1950s Hercules Black Leather Biker Jacket - S
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
A rare and collectable classic black leather biker jacket dating from the 1950s from Hercules. Hercules was a division of Sears department stores specialising in workwear. This jacket is made from horsehide famed for its toughness and durability.
The jacket fastens at the front with a large metal zip. There is a 'D' or pistol pocket on the front of the jacket, present on most biker jackets from the 30s to the 50s, loved by motorcyclists for its practicality. In the centre of the D pocket is a small rectangular popper fastened cigarette pocket. Internally there is one large open pocket at the chest. The notched collar and epaulettes fasten to the main body of the jacket with gold-tone poppers and metal zips extend from the cuffs. A belt is missing from the jacket and belt loops are stitched around the waistband.
The jacket is lined with a wool red and black plaid fabric. There is some damage to the lining which has been pictured.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||40|
|Length - (inches)||24|
|Sleeve - (inches)||24|
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage 40s Albert Richard Sportswear Leather Jacket - SSpecial Price £263.00 Regular Price £350.00
- Late 40s Sears Roebuck Hercules Leather Jacket - SSpecial Price £300.00 Regular Price £400.00
- 40s Brown Horsehide Leather Jacket - SSpecial Price £425.00 Regular Price £850.00
- 50s Boutique Tan Leather Jacket - SSpecial Price £175.00 Regular Price £350.00
- Vintage 40s Ponyskin Leather Jacket - SSpecial Price £300.00 Regular Price £400.00
- Vintage 70s E.T Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £40.00
- Vintage 50s Belted Leather Harley Davidson Style Biker Jacket - SSpecial Price £540.00 Regular Price £800.00
- Bally Black Leather Jacket - SSpecial Price £150.00 Regular Price £300.00
- Vintage 70s Frankenstein Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00