Vintage 80's Levi's Blue 501 Selvedge Jeans - W34 L28
We Think You'll Love
- Lacoste Straight Leg Black Jeans - 34WSpecial Price £34.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Blue Burberry Mid Wash Jeans - W32Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Carhartt Denim Jeans W34 L38£40.00
- Vintage 1970s GWG Black Denim Trouser Jeans - W34Special Price £26.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Carhartt Straight Leg Jeans 34WSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £35.00
If you've got a love for the old classics, treat yourself to a rare pluck from our collector's paradise. A pair of rarely seen Levis is just the wearable addition your wardrobe wants.
With a rich heritage and superb reputation which has developed from over a decade, Levis are a denim brand well known for their quality and development. With a sense of ethics and a focus on the long lasting quality of the products being produced, Levis has encouraged people to do what you're doing right now, keeping it vintage! They boast that Levis are something to make your own and that there strong emphasis on longevity means old Levis are just as good as new.
This 1980's pair are in great nick with very little wear to the denim, keeping them quite bold in their dark blue. Sliver toned rivets fasten with a filled donut, tan top stitching decorates and red tag and leather stamped patch give it an official Levis feel.
|Waist - (inches)||34|
|Inside Leg - (inches)||28|