Vintage 70's Tan Western Leather Jacket - S
MAKE CHANGE // SHOP SUSTAINABLY
Join our mission to disrupt fast fashion and help save the planet.
The old west had winter wear down, fight the breeze with this heavyweight of shielding designs. The tan leather jacket is bursting with personality, the smooth leather finish has experienced wear since its 1970 conception, leaving lightening marks, darkening blotches and a naturally achieved grain to parts of the shell. This wear is what designs like this are made for, only adding to the overall personality and enhancing the appeal. Features include two non-functioning flaps at the breast, patch pockets, collar and lapel, button fastening in the same richly tan leather, and a weave which adorns the chest, pocket flaps and sleeve length. In fair condition.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||36|
|Length - (inches)||29|
|Sleeve - (inches)||23|
We Think You'll Love
- Black Leather Biker Jackets - SSpecial Price £53.00 Regular Price £105.00
- Michael Kors Grey Leather Biker Jacket - SSpecial Price £68.00 Regular Price £135.00
- Rare Vintage 70s Suede Orange Tab Levis Western Waistcoat - SSpecial Price £94.00 Regular Price £125.00
- Vintage 60s Jo-O-Kay Leather Fringed Western Jacket - SSpecial Price £109.00 Regular Price £145.00
- Laurel By Escada Brown Leather Jacket - SSpecial Price £63.00 Regular Price £125.00
- Club Monaco Black Leather Jacket - SSpecial Price £125.00 Regular Price £250.00