Vintage 60s Louis Féraud Teal Green Fine Knit V-Neck Sweater Dress - M
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Louis Féraud opened his first boutique in 1955 and was brought to the attention of the fashion-savvy public when Brigitte Bardot wore one of his dresses to the 1956 Cannes Film Festival and beacame synonymous with graphic mod tailoring throughout the following decade.
Here we have a tres chic little piece that is infinitely wearable. A v-neck sweater dress in teal green, semi-sheer, fine knit fabric.
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||40|
|Length - (inches)||42|
|Sleeve - (inches)||26 (raglan)|
We Think You'll Love
- 90s Short Sleeved Striped Knit Polo Neck - MSpecial Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00
- 1980s Pink High Collar United Colours of Benetton Jumper - MSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £40.00
- 80s Red Lambswool & Angora Matador Cardigan - MSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- Cream and Pink Winter Jumper£35.00
- DKNY Black Jumper - M£45.00
- 80s Grey Patterned Oversized Jumper - MSpecial Price £14.00 Regular Price £28.00
- 60s Red Knitted Tank Top - M£35.00
- 60s Cream & Black Patterned Cardigan - MSpecial Price £25.00 Regular Price £50.00