Vintage 60s Leather Sport Biker Jacket - L
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Leather jackets have always been the embodiment of the word “cool”. Never has a garment ever allowed itself to be used, abused and taken in by such a varied patronage that ranges from the upright tiers to the downright anarchic of society throughout the ages. Aviators, Punks, Fighter Pilots, Rockabilly’s, Mod’s, greasers…right up to the point where even imitation leather is produced for a cheaper or more ethically minded wearer.
The golden age of the leather jacket, losing it shackles and becoming a de facto style icon was the 1930’s and 1950’s. From the average Joe in depression ear America to the Norton riding Ton Up boys in the 50’s, the leather jacket firmly nailed itself into the hallowed book of style.
Rokit are hugely excited to be able to offer a choice selection that defines this period, specially curated and handpicked, we have a cross section of styles, designs and conditions- because, as we all know sometimes the best leather jacket is the most beat up leather jacket.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||46|
|Length - (inches)||25|
|Sleeve - (inches)||24|
We Think You'll Love
- 90s Seattle Mariners Navy & Blue Sports Jacket - LSpecial Price £26.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Adidas Sport Jacket - LSpecial Price £26.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Green 80s Coach Jacket - L£45.00
- Black Sport Jacket - LSpecial Price £34.00 Regular Price £45.00
- The North Face Grey & Black Waterproof Jacket - LSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £75.00
- 90s Padded Starter Oregon University Green Coach Jacket - LSpecial Price £49.00 Regular Price £65.00