Vintage 60s GWG Drillers Drill Beige Denim Jacket - S
MAKE CHANGE // SHOP SUSTAINABLY
Join our mission to disrupt fast fashion and help save the planet.
Vintage 60s Driller's Drill denim jacket by GWG. With Two large chest pockets and embossed brass popper fasteners. There is a frayed hole to the pocket, otherwise in reall great shape for a denim jacket of this age.
The Great Western Garment Company (GWG) manufactured Driller's Drill denim jackets in Canada from 1948 to the early 1970's. In 1961 Levi's bought a 75% share in GWG and bough the company outright in 1972, at the time GWG had a 30% share of the Canadian jeans market.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||40|
|Length - (inches)||23|
|Sleeve - (inches)||23|
We Think You'll Love
- Tommy Hilfiger Blue Denim Jacket - SSpecial Price £25.00 Regular Price £50.00
- Vintage 60s GWG Blue Denim Jacket - SSpecial Price £25.00 Regular Price £50.00
- Lee Riders Blue Denim Jacket - SSpecial Price £68.00 Regular Price £100.00
- 70s Lee 101 Blue Denim Jacket - SSpecial Price £54.00 Regular Price £80.00
- Kenzo Blue Denim Jacket - SSpecial Price £38.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Vintage 70s Blue GWG Scrubbies Denim Jacket - SSpecial Price £23.00 Regular Price £45.00
- 60s Lee 109-JY Sanforized Denim Jacket - SSpecial Price £58.00 Regular Price £115.00
- Vintage 60s Denim Cowboy King GWG Jacket - SSpecial Price £43.00 Regular Price £85.00
- Vintage 1960s Lee Blue Denim Jacket - SSpecial Price £75.00 Regular Price £150.00
- 70's Lee Blue Denim Jacket - SSpecial Price £38.00 Regular Price £75.00
- 1970s Lee Blue Rinse Denim Jacket - SSpecial Price £47.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Vintage 80s Lee Riders Sleeveless Denim Jacket - SSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £30.00