Vintage 60s Byford Hardy Amies Butterscotch Wool Grandad Cardigan - XL
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Vintage 60s Byford butterscotch pure wool grandad cardigan designed by Hardy Amies, Savill Row tailor to the queen, famous for creating the striking costumes for Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey.
V-neck, zigzag knit, with real leather buttons.
Retains original spare button.
Small hole to collar, please see pictures, priced gently.
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||44|
|Length - (inches)||29|
|Sleeve - (inches)||30 (raglan)|
We Think You'll Love
- 90s Red Fair Isle Stripe Knitted Jumper - MSpecial Price £27.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Rokit Originals Patti Leopard Flared TrousersAs low as £40.00
- Vintage 90s Coogi Australia V-Neck Jumper - MSpecial Price £94.00 Regular Price £125.00
- 1960s Hand Knit Novelty Car Cowichan sweater - MSpecial Price £41.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Tradition Nordic Wool Norvyk Ski Cardigan - MSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £45.00
- 60s Blue Varsity Cardigan with Yellow Stripes - MSpecial Price £41.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 4As low as £45.00
- Hermès Yellow & White Partial Zip Knit Jumper - XLSpecial Price £221.00 Regular Price £295.00
- 80s Jean Paul Gaultier Junior Jumper - MSpecial Price £146.00 Regular Price £195.00
- Oatmeal, Black and Cream Hand-Knitted Chimayo Style Jumper - MSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Vintage Wool Dale of Norway Alpine Ski Cardigan - MSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 5As low as £45.00
- 80s Wool Demetre Ski Jumper - LSpecial Price £27.00 Regular Price £40.00