Vintage 60's Levis Big E Blue Denim Jacket - L
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Original Levi's denim jacket dating from the 1960's, with the sought after big 'E' tab.
Levi's used capital letters only on the pocket tabs of their garments from the tab's inception in 1936 until around 1971 when the transition to the modern-day lower case 'e' was complete; dating this piece to pre-1971.
In a worn medium light denim this blanket lined jacket features a red 'big E' pocket tab, two flap covered chest pockets, two slit pockets, buttoned tabs on either side of the waistband and brass embossed buttons throughout. There is some fading throughout which contributes to the vintage character of the piece.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||42|
|Length - (inches)||25|
|Sleeve - (inches)||25|
We Think You'll Love
- 80s Levis Denim Trucker Jacket - LSpecial Price £51.00 Regular Price £75.00
- 70s Light Blue Levis for Men Orange Tab Denim Jacket - LSpecial Price £57.00 Regular Price £85.00
- Levi's Mid Blue Denim Jacket - LSpecial Price £41.00 Regular Price £55.00
- Vintage Levi's Plaid Blanket Lined Denim Jacket - LSpecial Price £64.00 Regular Price £85.00
- Customised South Western Levis Denim Jacket - LSpecial Price £44.00 Regular Price £65.00
- Customized 80s Levi's Blue Denim Jacket - LSpecial Price £43.00 Regular Price £85.00
- Indigo Denim Levis Trucker Jacket - XLSpecial Price £51.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Levis Trucker Jacket in Blue Denim - XLSpecial Price £57.00 Regular Price £85.00
- Vintage 1940s GWG Raglan Engineering Jacket - LSpecial Price £189.00 Regular Price £280.00