Vintage 60's Dutch Workwear Leather Jacket - S
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Beginning the rise to fame in the 1900s and slowly seeping into our everyday wear by the 1940's, by the time we reached the 1960's, well so had remarkable pieces such as the one before your eyes. This Dutch designed and produced workwear leather jacket is a outwear piece to cherish for some time, with a creased and grained leather the authentic vintage feel of this jacket is highly desirable. In a beautiful and striking Oxblood red, this colour is ideal for a statement piece, noticeable but not at all brash. Features zip fastening pockets in a warm gold tone and a full zipper front fastening with embossing detail. Interior is lined with a faded gold fabric and lightly padded for some comfort and warmth. In very good condition.
Please note - There is no belt with the piece and small amounts of notable fading are present on sleeves and yoke.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||42|
|Length - (inches)||30|
|Sleeve - (inches)||23|
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage 70s Blondie Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £40.00
- Vintage 70s E.T Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £40.00
- Carhartt Hooded Grey Waterproof Jacket - SSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Vintage 70s Yoga Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £50.00
- Vintage 70s Ford Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £40.00
- Vintage 70s Porsche Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £40.00