Vintage 1940s Brown Kurland Leather Horsehide Jacket - XL
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
For collectors or enthusiasts of beautiful leather designs, this genuine leather Kurland jacket dates to 1940's.
The unique design comes in a warm chestnut brown, the horsehide leather has been preserved in impeccable condition with minimum signs of wear. The grained leather has gained character over the years with creasing, which only boasts a rustic and naturally worn appeal to enhance the power of the design.
A double layered pocket is placed on both front sides, one with an asymmetric flap fastening and a second with open jet pocket. The piece features a single zip pocket at the breast, single rounded collar and an insulating quilting within.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||48|
|Length - (inches)||27|
|Sleeve - (inches)||25|
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage 50s Brown Leather Sportsman Jacket - LSpecial Price £188.00 Regular Price £250.00
- Vintage 50s S&S Sportswear Barnstormer Leather Jacket - LSpecial Price £315.00 Regular Price £420.00
- Vintage 50s Aviation Transport Style Leather Jacket - LSpecial Price £488.00 Regular Price £650.00
- 50s Horsehide Brown Leather Jacket - LSpecial Price £225.00 Regular Price £300.00
- 1970s Tan Leather Jacket - L£65.00
- Armani Black Sheepskin Leather & Furlined Jacket - XLSpecial Price £263.00 Regular Price £350.00