Vintage 1940s Applique Ivory Liquid Satin Long Sleeved Maxi Dress - S
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Exquisite 1940s ivory coloured dress, with twisting art nouveau style florals in applique across the length of the gown from neckline to hem.
Midweight liquid satin drapes and moves like a dream.
Typically forties sweetheart neckline.
Pointed princess waist.
Asymmetric hem with eight-inch train at the back.
Narrow pointed cuffs fasten with a popper at the underside.
Side fastening with a brass Lightning zip.
Incredible condition considering age and colour, some very slight scuffing to the train at the back and one small (possibly) rust mark to the front near the hem, please see pictures.
Would make the perfect vintage wedding dress!
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||34|
|Waist - (inches)||27|
|Length - (inches)||56 - 64|
We Think You'll Love
- Blue Short Sleeve Dress - S£30.00
- 70s Blue & Orange Graphic Print Sleeveless Maxi Dress - SSpecial Price £33.75 Regular Price £45.00
- 50s Satin Midi Dress - S£185.00
- 60s Gold Brocade Dress - SSpecial Price £52.50 Regular Price £70.00
- 60s Brown Midi Dress - S£70.00
- 50s Purple Floral Midi Dress - S£125.00
- 60s Cream & Blue Sleeveless Midi Dress - SSpecial Price £48.75 Regular Price £65.00