Vinatage 70s Gentleman's Blue Grey Belted Wool Tweed Overcoat - M
One of a kind item, get it before it's gone
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Vintage 1970s wool overcoat in blue-grey tweed.
Single breasted and belted at the waist with a cutaway collar and shoulder pads.
Hand stitched keyhole button holes.
Fully lined in black satin rayon.
|Category 2||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||42|
|Length - (inches)||44|
We Think You'll Love
- Rokit Originals Shirley Cow DressAs low as £35.00
- 60s Green Corduroy Overcoat - M£110.00
- 90s Longchamp Navy Wool Coat - M£165.00
- Grey Overcoat – M£65.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 17As low as £65.00
- Marc Jacobs Grey Wool Coat - L£195.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 16As low as £65.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 14As low as £45.00
- Rokit Originals White & Yellow Tie-Dye Baby TeeAs low as £24.00
- 70s Sears Navy Overcoat - M£70.00
- RARE 1970S UNWORN 'BURMA' DISCO SHIRT - STYLE 46As low as £65.00