US Army 60s Green M-65 Parka - M
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
1960s US ARmy M-65 parka.
First issued in 1965 the M-1965 field jacket replace the M-51 spec. One of the most iconic of military jackets, not only from its role in the Vietnam War but also through it’s exposure on screen. Including Taxi Driver, Serpico, Annie Hall, First Blood, The Terminator and True Romance.- The khaki king of Hollywood...
The M-65 has 4 pockets
OG 107 shade
Zip enclosed hood
Fastens centrally with zip and poppers.
Jacket has areas of marks and a few areas of damage throughout.
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||42|
|Length - (inches)||31|
|Sleeve - (inches)||25|
We Think You'll Love
- 50s US Navy Pea Coat - M£100.00
- 80s Marine Corp Camouflage Shirt - MSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £40.00
- 60s US Navy Pea Coat - M£140.00
- US Marine Corps Woodland Camouflage Field Jacket - MSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- US Army Green Camouflage Field Jacket - M/LSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £40.00
- 40s U.S. Navy WWII Peacoat - M£240.00
- 80s US Air Force Camouflage Combat Jacket - MSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00