Stunning Original 1940's Ta-Pat-Co US Military Style No.3 Life Preserver Vest
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Incredible 1940's military style commercial life preserver.
Produced by 'Ta-Pat-Co' (A.K.A. The American Pad & Textile Co.) based in Greenfield, Ohio
Circa. 1930's / 40's
Made out of US military standard OD No.3 cotton canvas with OD No.7 webbing straps
Marked size Large
In overall very good condition. Some minor staining in places. Large hole on rear which penetrates the outer cotton shell and 'Japara Kapok' lining, but not the inner shell. A few minor holes on rear and other wear are present. Manufacturers label remains but is worn (legible in places). Instructions and size labels remain and are legible. All straps remain and are in good shape.
We Think You'll Love
- 2000's Vintage US Army M81 Woodland BDU Combat Coat - LargeSpecial Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- 1990S VINTAGE US ARMY WOODLAND CAMOUFLAGE M65 FIELD JACKET - LargeSpecial Price £54.00 Regular Price £80.00
- NOS 1996 US Army Woodland ECWCS Wet Weather Waterproof Parka - LargeSpecial Price £45.00 Regular Price £60.00
- 1952 Dark Green US Marine Core Dress Jacket - LSpecial Price £75.00 Regular Price £100.00
- Vintage 70s Frankenstein Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00
- 2000s VINTAGE US ARMY UCP ACU DIGITAL CAMOUFLAGE M65 FIELD JACKET - LargeSpecial Price £41.00 Regular Price £55.00
- 2000s Vintage Australian Army AUSCAM Camouflage Combat Shirt - LargeSpecial Price £45.00 Regular Price £60.00