Sacai Japan Blue Broderie Anglaise Zip-Up Pleat Jacket - L
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
An intricate blue broderie Anglaise zip-up jacket from Japanese brand Sacai.
Sacai was founded by Chitose Abe in 1999 after years of working with the Junya Watanabe collection at Comme des Garcons.
Part sportswear, part military, the jacket features two oversized parachute pockets on the front and utility pockets on the sleeve.
The collar, cuffs and waistband are a white rib-knit.
The back features a large box pleat detail.
White grosgrain ribbon is stitched on the front of the jacket and lines the interior of the waistband.
Made in Japan.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||44|
|Length - (inches)||22|
|Sleeve - (inches)||25|
We Think You'll Love
- 50s Black Boutique Evening Jacket - LSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £75.00
- 60s Black Diamond Plain Jacket - LSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Ralph Lauren Grey Lambswool Jacket - LSpecial Price £41.00 Regular Price £55.00
- Armani Exchange Metallic Black JacketSpecial Price £41.00 Regular Price £55.00
- Tommy Hilfiger Navy Bomber Jacket - LSpecial Price £45.00 Regular Price £60.00
- 60s Black Wool Jacket - LSpecial Price £49.00 Regular Price £65.00