Rokit Originals Vintage Fabric Imp Top
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
PIXIE'S little sister! The IMP top is a Y2K inspired cowl neck camisole top. Cut on the bias to accentuate your curves, this cutie has adjustable straps and is made from deadstock vintage fabric.
This version is a super cute blue and black splatter print satin.
This batch are all made from vintage fabrics and each is one of a kind! A nude satin with multicoloured floral print. Size UK 12.
All Rokit Originals pieces are made in house in our north London studio. Everything is made in tiny batches, only producing enough to meet current demand. We work with repurposed vintage garments and textiles wherever possible. Rokit Originals is anti-sweatshop, anti-landfill fashion for the style obsessed and sustainability conscious.
Rokit Originals’ vintage textile lines are strictly limited edition so if you love IMP as much as we do then grab her now before it’s too late!
Not your colour? Check out our full range of vintage fabric IMP TOPS here.
|Category||Tops & Blouses|
|Size||XXS, XS, S, M, L|
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage 70s Tequila Sunrise Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00
- Rokit Originals Jordan Sequin CorsetAs low as £45.00
- Rokit Originals Vintage Fabric Tina SkirtAs low as £28.00
- Rokit Originals Vintage Fabric Nymph Slip DressAs low as £52.00
- Rokit Originals Reworked Levi's Traci SkirtAs low as £35.00
- Vintage 70s Charlies Angels Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £30.00