Rokit Originals Shirley Red Floral Dress
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
SHIRLEY is the perfect 60s via 90s A-Line shift dress. Every time we get a great vintage shift dress in stock in sells out in minutes! We have created SHIRLEY in a wide range of fabrications including super limited vintage textile runs to ensure we have enough cute little dresses for everyone! Named after Shirley Manson of Garbage, channel her iconic look by pairing her with knee high boots and tons of eyeliner. Alternatively layer with a contrasting roll neck for a Twiggy -esque Mod look.
This white with ditsy red floral print SHIRLEY dress is one of a kind.
All Rokit Originals pieces are made in house in our north London studio. Everything is made in tiny batches, only producing enough to meet current demand. We work with repurposed vintage garments and textiles wherever possible, and all of our fabric scraps are donated to charity (unless we can find something else to make out of them ☺).
Rokit Originals is anti-sweatshop, anti-landfill fashion for the style obsessed and sustainability conscious.
Rokit Originals’ vintage textile lines are strictly limited edition so if you love SHIRLEY as much as we do then grab her now before it’s too late!
|Department (Main)||Rokit Originals|
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage 70s Tequila Sunrise Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00
- Vintage 70s Charlies Angels Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £30.00
- Rokit Originals Pixie Black Slip DressAs low as £32.00
- Rokit Originals Shirley Green Floral DressAs low as £35.00
- Rokit Originals Evie Smock DressAs low as £38.00
- Rokit Originals Pixie Slip DressAs low as £35.00