Rare 60s Red Suede Tunic - M
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Amazing and RARE example of the 1960s sartorial interest in all things Romantic.
From pirates - see Mick Jagger's stripey pants, to King Arthur - in the 60s even Barbie was decked out as Guinevere with her King Arthur Ken, the 60s were awash with references to simpler days.
So here we have this dusty red suede tunic fit for a latter-day Joan of Arc at the gogo!
Sleeveless cut is fit at the bodice with darts at the chest and the nape.
Open at the side, the tunic is belted, low on the waist and finished with a medieval style silver statement buckle.
|Waist - (inches)||32, 33, 34|
|Length - (inches)||28.5|
We Think You'll Love
- 40's Black Long Sleeve Dress - M£125.00
- Orange Sleeveless Patterned Midi Dress - MSpecial Price £33.75 Regular Price £45.00
- 90's Black Sleeveless Mini Dress - MSpecial Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00
- 40s Black Peplum Midi Dress - M£125.00
- Burberry Black V-Neck Dress - M£195.00
- 60's Black Party Dress - M£85.00
- 60s Black Nautical Dress - MSpecial Price £48.75 Regular Price £65.00
- Vintage 1940s Red Dress - M£125.00