We have an exciting stepping stone for the right person looking for a position in the world of Digital Marketing, E-Commerce and Fashion.
We are a fun, motivated team filled with hard-working staff. Diversity, equality and inclusion are at the core of who we are and we strive to reflect this in every corner of our company culture. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is granted the opportunity to thrive as their authentic self.
Established in 1986, Rokit is one of the UK's leading providers of vintage, designer and branded clothing. Over the past three decades, the company has recycled over a million tonnes of preloved and vintage clothes to become the highly regarded regular haunt for style-savvy Londoners.
With iconic stores in Camden, Covent Garden and Brick Lane, together with a worldwide online audience, Rokit is on a mission to disrupt the fashion chain and create a more sustainable future for the planet.
Your main focus will be on assisting the digital marketing manager and the wider marketing team in the execution of the digital marketing strategy.
We work in a very fast-paced and constantly evolving environment and we need someone who is keen on taking the challenge. This role will give you the unique opportunity to work on a multicultural and experienced marketing team.
What You’ll Do
- Research and provide analysis on competitor activities, initiatives and market trends.
- Produce marketing emails in line with the overall marketing strategy and seasonal promotions. Utilise email platforms to execute and track digital campaigns.
- Assist with the writing of product descriptions, website copy and SEO-optimized content. Use your graphic design skills to produce appealing designs.
- Understanding our target customers by doing research on their needs, priorities, and passions – and delivering content that rationale with them.
- Keep up to date on new and emerging trends, formats, and channels for content to help inform future campaigns and strategies.
- Assisting the creative team in the execution of digital and non-digital campaigns as required.
- Assisting the day-to-day management of affiliate programmes globally. Gap analysis to spot new opportunities and recruitment of new partners. Providing creatives as required.
- Look after customer reviews and press loans, deal with queries and forward these on where necessary.
- General admin duties to assist with business needs as required.
Qualification & Skills Requirements
To be successful in this role, you will need to be dedicated and have a proactive approach whilst being able to use your own creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Marketing, Communication or Fashion Degree with excellent knowledge of marketing theory and best practices.
- Organised, and able to multitask when juggling a varied workload.
- Awareness of SEO principles would be a big advantage!
- Excellent communication skills, with an eye for detail and good proofreading skills (the ideal candidate is an English mother tongue speaker, with a creative flair for creating engaging written content)
- Good working knowledge of the major social media platforms.
- Ability to take direction, work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and be willing to help in other areas of the business as required.
- Computer literate.
- Strong analytical skills.
- 1 or 2 years of previous marketing experience
- Shopify or other CMS Experience
- eBay/Etsy/Depop/Vinted Seller Experience
- Email Marketing Experience
- Facebook Business Manager
- Customer Service Experience
- Content creation
- Full training, to enable you to excel in your new role.
- Staff discount and bonus.
- Team social events.
- 5.6 weeks holiday inc Bank Holidays
- Free parking
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, in-house
Salary: £20,000.00-£23,000.00 per year