We are looking for 2 flexible, motivated and energetic individuals to take on their next challenge within the company and join Rokits Production team
The Warehouse Assistants will play a vital role supporting the pricing team and ensuring inventory is being processed efficiently to the Rokit branches and website.
Forklift experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Support the Warehouse Manager to ensure the team can work efficiently
- Take ownership of the production process including tagging and hanging
- Price competitively understanding the value of an item. Taking into consideration inventory levels, sales patterns and current market prices
- Assist with product grading and sorting of the garments and accessories
- Communicate with the production team and other areas of the organisation responding to emails promptly and professionally
- Ensure the warehouse is kept clean and organised
- Team player! (Who thrives off using their own initiative)
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- Hard worker who works well in a fast paced environment
- Positive, proactive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Comprehensive understanding of trends across mens and womenswear
- Not required but would be good to have a basic knowledge of fashion across the ages
- Want to play a key part in driving the growth of a reputable company and keep Rokit the leading vintage brand in the UK.
- Looking to make a positive difference and impact on the fashion industry
- Coffee drinker :)
To apply please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to production email@example.com
Please include your current pay rate