OG 107 Utilities Shirt Type 3 - m
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
OG 107 Utilities type 111
The 3rd pattern is the most common among the utilities, coming in at the end of 1964 but not widely issued and seen until 1966. The basic model was still the same weight sateen material but the shirt pockets have a pointed flap and feature a button wrist enclosure. The buttons were changed to a duller shade.
Late models became a 50/50 blend of polycotton and feature a yellow nato spec tag. These are known as 'Dura-Press' as they do not need heavy starching.
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||42|
|Length - (inches)||27|
We Think You'll Love
- Green Military Civilian Olive Shirt - MSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- 70s US Army Fishtail Parka£180.00
- 90s US Navy Seabees Green Camouflage Military Shirt - MSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- OG 107 Utilities type 111 LSpecial Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00
- 60s Beige Military Shirt - MSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £40.00
- US Army Wool OG Shirt - M£25.00
- 70's Green Army Shirt - MSpecial Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00
- 90s US Marines Camouflage Shirt - MSpecial Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00