Late 1960s Jean Patou of Paris Green Checked Leather Trimmed Coat - M
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
An absolutely stunning late 60's coat from the renown French fashion house Jean Patou. Tailored in London.
The coat is in fantastic condition, the main body consisting of a wool check pattern in hues of green, blacks and creams.
The large collar, open hip pockets and button fastenings are edged beautifully in a stripe of black and stripe of green buttery soft leather, a leather half belt of the same design is attached at the back.
The House of Jean Patou was a veritable who's who of fashion for many years, featuring designers such as Karl Lagerfeld, Jean Paul Gaultier and Christian Lacroix between the 1960s and 1980s alone, so its no wonder the pieces produced are both high quality and fashion forward.
The coat is perfect to wear for the coming autumn and winter season featuring key trends seen on the catwalks, checks, leather details, large collars... due to this, it feels like both an incredibly special vintage piece, yet modern and current all at the same time.
|Category 2||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||40|
|Length - (inches)||46|
We Think You'll Love
- 60s Vintage Red Mohair Coat - M£125.00
- 80s Escada Green Coat - M£350.00
- Betsey Johnson Black Coat - M£110.00
- 90s Black Fleece Jacket - M£45.00
- Black & White Patterned Wool Coat - MSpecial Price £90.00 Regular Price £120.00
- 80s Aquascutum Beige Overcoat – MSpecial Price £71.25 Regular Price £95.00
- 60s Navy & Black Checked JacketSpecial Price £37.50 Regular Price £50.00
- 60s Black Diamante Buckle Jacket - MSpecial Price £75.00 Regular Price £100.00