Chanel Mustard & White Tweed Jacket - S
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
The Chanel jacket is undoubtedly one of fashion's chicest and most enduring pieces and it is celebrated here in this elegant mustard and white tweed design. First created by the labels eponymous founder Coco Chanel, the item was intended to free women from the constraints of the cinched-in silhouettes of the 50s.
This blazer is cut from a mustard and white mohair-wool blend featuring two slit pockets and embellished wooden and gold tonal fastenings on the cuffs and front. The jacket is lined with a golden subtly floral silk and features the classic Chanel label. The signature golden chain that runs across the inner lining of the jacket is the perfect finishing touch; it features in all Chanel jackets to counteract the perfect weight alignment - one of Coco's true legacies.
|Category 2||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||38|
|Length - (inches)||19|
|Sleeve - (inches)||21|
We Think You'll Love
- 90s Gianni Versace Cherry Red Leather & Lace Coat - SNow £596.00 Was £745.00
- 1940s Eve-Marie Black Bouclé & Crepe Jacket - MNow £180.00 Was £225.00
- 90s Fendi Jeans Brown Logomania Raincoat - LNow £220.00 Was £275.00
- A.P.C. S/S 2013 Green Camouflage Field Jacket - XLNow £100.00 Was £125.00
- 1940s Gloria Swanson Sapphire Blue Velvet Evening Jacket - SNow £132.00 Was £165.00
- CLOT x Levi's Indigo Nevada Trucker Jacket - MNow £200.00 Was £250.00
- Tom Ford Black Velvet Houndstooth Jacket – XLNow £380.00 Was £475.00