Black Wool Hand Embroidered Long Kashmiri Jacket - L
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Traditional Kashmiri jacket, embroidered by hand in tumbling chain stitch florals, which cover almost every inch of the piece; there are quite literally weeks of work here. With its midi length and stand up collar this piece could be slung open over any outfit or worn buttoned up as a dress in its own right. However you choose to wear it, this is a piece of fine craftsmanship that has been practised in the Kashmir region for centuries.
Slight bobbling under the arms and on the chest area.
|Category 2||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||44|
|Length - (inches)||41|
We Think You'll Love
- Rokit Originals Shirley Glitter Fishnet DressAs low as £35.00
- Rokit Originals Jerry Pink Gingham TrousersAs low as £35.00
- Vintage 80s The Police Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £30.00
- Rokit Originals Sabrina Zebra DressAs low as £38.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 3As low as £45.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 27As low as £65.00
- Rokit Originals Daisy SkirtAs low as £22.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 1As low as £55.00