90s Gianni Versace Cherry Red Leather & Lace Coat - S
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
A truly exceptional 90s archive piece from legendary designer Gianni Versace. Incorporating two of Versace's most visited fabrics, leather and lace, this cherry red coat has all of the sex appeal expected from the Italian house. The coat is constructed from a supple leather which has then been seamlessly overlain with an intricate red lace. A short collar and pointed lapel give the coat an extra vampy look.
The coat fastens at the front with matching red buttons the centre of which features the iconic Medusa head logo and there are two open front pockets. The coat is lined with a red silk blend fabric and was made in Italy. The ultimate investment piece for any fashion collector or wear this beauty for a true 90s supermodel look.
|Category 2||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||36|
|Length - (inches)||34|
|Sleeve - (inches)||23|
We Think You'll Love
- 1940s Eve-Marie Black Bouclé & Crepe Jacket - MNow £180.00 Was £225.00
- 1940s Gloria Swanson Sapphire Blue Velvet Evening Jacket - SNow £132.00 Was £165.00
- Tom Ford Black Velvet Houndstooth Jacket – XLNow £380.00 Was £475.00
- 90s Fendi Jeans Brown Logomania Raincoat - LNow £220.00 Was £275.00
- A.P.C. S/S 2013 Green Camouflage Field Jacket - XLNow £100.00 Was £125.00
- CLOT x Levi's Indigo Nevada Trucker Jacket - MNow £200.00 Was £250.00