80s Christian Dior Le Connaisseur Brown Leather Jacket - XL
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
A brown leather bomber jacket from French fashion house Christian Dior 'Le Connaisseur' label.
Le Connaisseur was launched in the 1980s and was described as a premium range.
The jacket is made from the finest buttery soft leather and fastens at the front with a zip and two poppers.
There are two front pockets, popper-fastened cuffs and the waistband is elasticated.
Lined with a silky pinstripe lining.
The leather does have some darker discoloured marks, predominantly around the collar but this only adds to the jackets vintage look.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||54|
|Length - (inches)||27|
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage 70s Blondie Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £40.00
- Vintage 70s Bowie Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £50.00
- Ben Sherman Red Jacket - XLSpecial Price £38.00 Regular Price £75.00
- 80s Ontario Fire Department Baseball Jakcet - XLSpecial Price £27.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Vintage 70s Captain Kremmen Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00
- 90's Black & Purple / Cream Reversible Bomber Jacket - XLSpecial Price £33.00 Regular Price £65.00
- Vintage 70s K Bush Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £100.00
- Checked Wool Pendleton Harrington Jacket - XLSpecial Price £64.00 Regular Price £95.00
- Vintage 70s Yoga Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £50.00
- 80s London Fog Wool Blend Bomber jacket - XLSpecial Price £49.00 Regular Price £65.00