70s Does 30s Rose Colour Art Deco Midi Skirt - XS
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage 1980s Pitchfork Turquoise Wester Prairie Skirt - XSSpecial Price £16.00 Regular Price £25.00
- 70s 80s Black Floral Skirt - XSSpecial Price £18.00 Regular Price £35.00
- 60s Black Speckled Wool Midi Skirt - SSpecial Price £33.00 Regular Price £65.00
- Vintage Albert Nippon Wool A-line Midi Skirt - XSSpecial Price £29.00 Regular Price £45.00
- 60s Red Embroidered Party Skirt- XSSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Vintage Black Leather Skirt - W25Special Price £19.00 Regular Price £25.00
- 70s Black Flamenco Full Circle Skirt - XSSpecial Price £35.00 Regular Price £55.00
- Vintage 1950s Green and Red Tartan Kilt Skirt - XSSpecial Price £29.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Vintage 1960s Red Pleated Tartan Skirt - XSSpecial Price £26.00 Regular Price £40.00
Darling A-line midi skirt, handmade in the seventies, which pays homage to the inimitably elegant, golden era of glamour, the 1930s.
A floral print is given an art deco twist in muted damask rose and seafoam green on a lightweight, semi-sheer fabric.
Sitting high on the waist and finishing well below the knee, this dreamy piece combines the best of two eras.
|Waist - (inches)||25|
|Length - (inches)||30|