70s Does 30s Rose Colour Art Deco Midi Skirt - XS
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Darling A-line midi skirt, handmade in the seventies, which pays homage to the inimitably elegant, golden era of glamour, the 1930s.
A floral print is given an art deco twist in muted damask rose and seafoam green on a lightweight, semi-sheer fabric.
Sitting high on the waist and finishing well below the knee, this dreamy piece combines the best of two eras.
|Waist - (inches)||25|
|Length - (inches)||30|
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage 1960s Red Pleated Tartan Skirt - XSSpecial Price £27.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Vintage 1950s Green and Red Tartan Kilt Skirt - XSSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Vintage 70s Snowy the Dog Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00
- Vintage Albert Nippon Wool A-line Midi Skirt - XSSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Jade Green Acid Wash Tie Dye Prairie Skirt - S/MSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Vintage 1980s Pitchfork Turquoise Wester Prairie Skirt - XSSpecial Price £17.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Vintage 70s Charlies Angels Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £30.00
- 70s Orange Abstract Patterned Maxi Skirt - W25Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Vintage 70s Sphynx Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00