70s / 80s Green Canadian Inuit Anorak with Traditional Embroidery - L
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
An absolutely stunning green Inuit Anorak complete with a fur-trimmed hood and thick grey wool lining making the coat warm and waterproof.
The coat features wonderful traditional embroidered details of fishing scenes and a sleigh drawn by Huskies .
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||42|
|Length - (inches)||42|
We Think You'll Love
- 60s Red Wool Coat - LSpecial Price £73.00 Regular Price £145.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 21As low as £45.00
- Green Jacket - LSpecial Price £14.00 Regular Price £55.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 3As low as £45.00
- DKNY Black Velvet Jacket - L£95.00
- 50s Black Wool Swing Coat - LSpecial Price £75.00 Regular Price £100.00
- 50s Red Corduroy Coat - LSpecial Price £94.00 Regular Price £125.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 2As low as £45.00