70's Levis Blue Jeans - 32W
MAKE CHANGE // SHOP SUSTAINABLY
Join our mission to disrupt fast fashion and help save the planet.
If you've got a love for the old classics, treat yourself to a rare pluck from our collector's paradise. A pair of rarely seen Levis is just the wearable addition your wardrobe wants.
With a rich heritage and superb reputation which has developed from over a decade, Levis are a denim brand well known for their quality and development. With a sense of ethics and a focus on the long lasting quality of the products being produced, Levis has encouraged people to do what you're doing right now, keeping it vintage! They boast that Levis are something to make your own and that there strong emphasis on longevity means old Levis are just as good as new.
This 1970's pair identifiable through the iconic red tag tucked under the back pocket, the sliver toned donut buttons with filled middle and embossed logo and most importantly the salvaged denim edge. The leather tag of this pair is half missing and general wear such as nip to the fabric and light fraying is worth note, otherwise this pair are in fair condition with a wealth of wear and tear that the denim suits perfectly.
|Waist - (inches)||32|
|Inside Leg - (inches)||31|
We Think You'll Love
- Levi's 505 Indigo Blue Denim Jeans - W32 L33Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Levi's 501 Selvedge Dark Blue Denim Jeans - W32 L27Special Price £47.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Levi 501 Blue 1 Jeans - 32£35.00
- Vintage 70s Shark Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00
- Vintage 70s Slob Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00
- Levi 501 Blue Jeans - 32£35.00