70's Blue Wool Overcoat - M
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
If the gloomy days have got you feeling blue, why not spin that though on its head and start feeling yourself in blue! This chucky wool overcoat is just the touch your winter wardrobe wants to survive the season in style.
This rare and collectable item was produced for the 1972 Olympics in Munich. Cut in a straight silhouette with plenty of room for your favourite knits below, the simple design offers a flouncy appeal while still toning in perfectly with your dark seasonal style.
Features include a five button fastening with a weave effect, cuff straps with button fastening, Peter Pan collar and welt pockets. In very good condition.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||42|
|Length - (inches)||38|
|Sleeve - (inches)||24|
We Think You'll Love
- Rokit Originals Recycled Leather Phantom DressAs low as £145.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 14As low as £45.00
- 1980s Double Breasted Wool Coat - MSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Tommy Hilfiger Olive Green Parka Jacket - LSpecial Price £51.00 Regular Price £75.00
- 90s Frego Southwestern Print Jacket - MSpecial Price £45.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Vintage 70s Grease Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £120.00
- 90s Longchamp Navy Wool Coat - MSpecial Price £83.00 Regular Price £165.00
- Vintage 1950s Black Formal Tuxedo Tailcoat Jacket - MSpecial Price £75.00 Regular Price £150.00
- 1960s Faux Fur Lined Cavalry Twill Overcoat - MSpecial Price £71.00 Regular Price £95.00