70's Blue Wool Overcoat - M
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
If the gloomy days have got you feeling blue, why not spin that though on its head and start feeling yourself in blue! This chucky wool overcoat is just the touch your winter wardrobe wants to survive the season in style.
This rare and collectable item was produced for the 1972 Olympics in Munich. Cut in a straight silhouette with plenty of room for your favourite knits below, the simple design offers a flouncy appeal while still toning in perfectly with your dark seasonal style.
Features include a five button fastening with a weave effect, cuff straps with button fastening, Peter Pan collar and welt pockets. In very good condition.
|Category 2||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||42|
|Length - (inches)||38|
|Sleeve - (inches)||24|
We Think You'll Love
- Marc Jacobs Grey Wool Coat - L£195.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 14As low as £45.00
- 70s Sears Navy Overcoat - M£70.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 17As low as £65.00
- Rokit Originals Shirley Cow DressAs low as £35.00
- RARE 1970S UNWORN 'BURMA' DISCO SHIRT - STYLE 46As low as £65.00
- 90s Longchamp Navy Wool Coat - M£165.00
- 60s Green Corduroy Overcoat - M£110.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 16As low as £65.00
- Rokit Originals White & Yellow Tie-Dye Baby TeeAs low as £24.00