70s Does 40s Paris Fashion House Green Wool Checked Dagger Collar Jacket - M
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
70s does 40s green checked jacket in near immaculate condition by Paris Fashion House.
This jacket would have been hand tailored when it was made, and that attention to detail is evident throughout. Cut to fit the body with princess seams and darts, this longline jacket, which finishes at the hip is given a lift with a multitude of gorgeous details.
Double-peaked cuffs in contrast brown wool, single peak flap pockets, a beautiful spear collar and two-tone cloth covered buttons elevate this tartan jacket.
Attention to detail is everything with vintage pieces, and this one has it in spades, bound buttonholes and bound hems, even the back of the cuff is backed with gold rayon - not a raw edge in sight!
Lined in pale gold satin rayon, this is an exquisitely made piece, in incredible condition and is certainly one to treasure.
|Category 2||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||36|
|Length - (inches)||25|
We Think You'll Love
- 50s Black Circle Spot Jacket - M£180.00
- 60s Brown Wool Jacket - MSpecial Price £37.50 Regular Price £75.00
- 50s Red Tweed Jacket - M£75.00
- Vintage 60s Brown Locavon Tweed Jacket - MSpecial Price £63.75 Regular Price £85.00
- Escada Black & White Speckled Tweed Jacket - MSpecial Price £93.75 Regular Price £125.00
- 50s Pink Fitted Jacket - M£125.00
- 80s Louis Feraud Red Ribbed Blazer JacketSpecial Price £48.75 Regular Price £65.00
- Max Mara Brown & Cream Tweed Jacket - MSpecial Price £71.25 Regular Price £95.00
- 90s Giorgio Armani Black & White Spot Patterned Jacket - MSpecial Price £71.25 Regular Price £95.00