60s Pelz Gross Copenhagen Faux Beaver Chocolate Brown Chubby Jacket - L
MAKE CHANGE // SHOP SUSTAINABLY
Join our mission to disrupt fast fashion and help save the planet.
Early 60s chubby jacket in thick chocolate brown faux beaver.
Two chunky cord covered buttons provide fastening.
Cut is completed with a notch lapel collar, one side of which can be folded over the other and affixed with a hook and eye.
Handwarmer pockets are lined in moleskin for a snug feel.
Jacket is fully lined in brown jacquard satin.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||44|
|Length - (inches)||27|
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage 70s E.T Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £40.00
- 60s Brown Faux Fur Coat - LSpecial Price £64.00 Regular Price £85.00
- 60s Black Faux Fur Coat - LSpecial Price £45.00 Regular Price £90.00
- Vintage plum reversible faux fur hooded jacket - LSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £75.00
- 90s Black Faux Fur Snowflake Print Coat - LSpecial Price £49.00 Regular Price £65.00
- 60s Black Textured Faux Fur Jacket - LSpecial Price £49.00 Regular Price £65.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 21As low as £45.00