60s Peach Peignoir Dressing Gown - M
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage landscape print silk kimono - MSpecial Price £94.00 Regular Price £125.00
- Vintage silver grey with swirly floral print silk kimono - MSpecial Price £61.00 Regular Price £95.00
- Vintage 1950s burgundy and gold meisen silk kimono - MSpecial Price £124.00 Regular Price £165.00
- Vintage white and pink ditzy floral print blue silk kimono - MSpecial Price £94.00 Regular Price £125.00
- Vintage Michiyuki grey with pink blossoms print silk kimono jacket - MSpecial Price £48.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Vintage orange floral print on navy blue background silk kimono - MSpecial Price £70.00 Regular Price £110.00
- Vintage blossoms print purple silk kimono - MSpecial Price £70.00 Regular Price £110.00
- 1960s Vanity Fair Slip with Floral lace - SSpecial Price £16.00 Regular Price £22.00
- 1980s Turquoise Full Length Slip with Black Lace Detail - MSpecial Price £13.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Vintage Michiyuki silk kimono jacket - MSpecial Price £61.00 Regular Price £95.00
- Vintage lime and yellow embroidered silk kimono - MSpecial Price £70.00 Regular Price £110.00
- 60s 70s Ruffle Front Baby Blue Floral Nightgown - MSpecial Price £19.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Vintage 1950s style purple silk with red lining kimono - MSpecial Price £94.00 Regular Price £125.00
The Peignoir was originally a dressing jacket worn over garments to dress one's hair - which is some next level Beyonce realness.
By the late 19th, 20th century it was worn as a light dressing gown or cover up, but always tied at the top and left to fall open.
This frothy floaty 60s pinky peach one is really lovely with lace trim and ribbon detail. Perfect for long light evenings - or just for doing your hair!
|Category||Lingerie & Nightwear|