60s Cream Lace & Satin Empire Line Maxi Wedding Dress - S
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Sweet and simple late 60s or early 70s empire line wedding dress.
The skirt is made from beautiful cream satin and is cut in an A line style, ankle length. The bodice is covered with pretty paisley lace and features boat neck and long sleeves with pointed cuffs and a row of four little fabric covered buttons. There is a satin ribbon at the waist to accentuate the empire line cut. Fastens with a zip at the back. Team with a bouffant 'do and lashings of eyeliner to complete your 60s bridal style!
In great condition with a couple of very subtle watermarks on the lower skirt, these can only be seen on close inspection.
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||34|
|Waist - (inches)||28|
|Length - (inches)||52|
We Think You'll Love
- 1970s White Patterned Wool Long Sleeve Dress - MNow £52.00 Was £65.00
- 60s baby blue Cheongsam Dress - MNow £52.00 Was £65.00
- 90s Versace Jeans Couture Yellow Pansy Print Summer Dress - SNow £96.00 Was £120.00
- 60s Baby Blue Belted Dress - MNow £48.00 Was £60.00
- 70s Green and Black Checked Cheongsam Dress - SNow £52.00 Was £65.00
- 60s Hawaiian Purple Mazi Dress - LNow £52.00 Was £65.00
- 50s Orange and Green Floral Cotton Sundress - MNow £60.00 Was £75.00