60s Cream Lace & Satin Empire Line Maxi Wedding Dress - S
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Sweet and simple late 60s or early 70s empire line wedding dress.
The skirt is made from beautiful cream satin and is cut in an A line style, ankle length. The bodice is covered with pretty paisley lace and features boat neck and long sleeves with pointed cuffs and a row of four little fabric covered buttons. There is a satin ribbon at the waist to accentuate the empire line cut. Fastens with a zip at the back. Team with a bouffant 'do and lashings of eyeliner to complete your 60s bridal style!
In great condition with a couple of very subtle watermarks on the lower skirt, these can only be seen on close inspection.
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||34|
|Waist - (inches)||28|
|Length - (inches)||52|
We Think You'll Love
- 90s Pink Shift Dress with Sweetheart Neckline - SSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- 70s vivid Floral Print Shift Dress - SSpecial Price £41.25 Regular Price £55.00
- 70s Navy Patterned Halter Neck Maxi Dress -Special Price £48.75 Regular Price £65.00
- 90s Lurex Maxi Dress - SSpecial Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00
- 90s does 70s Button Down Brown Western Dress - SSpecial Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00
- 90s Black Floral Print Dress -SSpecial Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00
- 90s Tropical Green Palm Print Hawaiian Dress - SSpecial Price £21.00 Regular Price £28.00
- Black Polka Dot 90s Halter Neck Dress - SSpecial Price £21.00 Regular Price £28.00