60s Blue Silk Midi Dress - L
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Iconic '60s tailoring makes us feel all mushy inside and it doesn't come finer than this original piece. In a slim, straight mod-esque fit, with long sleeves and Peter Pan dagger collar, this dreamy blue and pink pastel pattern sets off the era defining the silhouette. In a lightweight crepe style material, get spring ready and feel pretty as a picture while you're at it.
Label inside reads Ying Tai Ltd. Ying Tai Ltd opened their flagship store in Hong Kong's Penninsula Hotel in 1958. A bespoke tailor, each piece was hand tailored, regularly for celebrities and high fashion magazines including Vogue. This dress is a clear demonstration of the infiltration of Western fashion on the East during the 1960s. A true collector's item.
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||40|
|Length - (inches)||39|
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage 70s Captain Kremmen Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00
- Vintage 70s Punk Rock Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00
- Vintage 70s Charlies Angels Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £30.00
- Vintage 70s Mustang Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00
- Vintage 70s James Dean Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £30.00
- Vintage 70s Harley Davidson Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00
- 70s Marjorie Hamilton Blue Barkcloth Hawaiian Print Maxi Dress - LSpecial Price £33.75 Regular Price £45.00