50s Black Satin Roum Cordé Triangular Bag w/ Wrist Strap
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Beautiful 1940s cordé handbag made in California by Roum. Cordé is made by wrapping cord in silk or rayon and then tacking down that cord in different intertwining patterns.
In recent years cordé has become a growing collector's market.
This lovely example is triangular in form and closes with large Jemco gold kissing clasps.
A wide wedge shape wrist strap is attatched on either side of the opeing, the cordé on which is aranged in spirals, which extend into a central panel on the body of the bag.
The bag's lining is in very good condition and has three smaller sections, two of which are edged in gold piping.
The bag's measurements are as follows,
strap length 15"
We Think You'll Love
- Grey Coach Cross Body BagSpecial Price £206.00 Regular Price £275.00
- Vintage 70s Tapestry Carpet HandbagSpecial Price £23.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Coach Brown Suede HandbagSpecial Price £71.00 Regular Price £95.00
- Etienne Aigner Brown Leather HandbagSpecial Price £128.00 Regular Price £170.00
- 50s Black Bag£38.00
- Salvatore Ferragamo Black Leather HandbagSpecial Price £188.00 Regular Price £250.00
- Prada Brown Faux Leather HandbagSpecial Price £131.00 Regular Price £175.00
- Coach Olive Green Leather HandbagSpecial Price £71.00 Regular Price £95.00
- Kate Spade Cream Cross Body BagSpecial Price £109.00 Regular Price £145.00
- Tusk Blue & Tan Handheld Bag£45.00
- Salvatore Ferragamo Tan Leather BagSpecial Price £71.00 Regular Price £95.00
- Coach Brown Handheld Leather BagSpecial Price £94.00 Regular Price £125.00
- 70s Genuine Armadillo Shoulder BagSpecial Price £113.00 Regular Price £150.00