50s Black Satin Roum Cordé Triangular Bag w/ Wrist Strap
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Beautiful 1940s cordé handbag made in California by Roum. Cordé is made by wrapping cord in silk or rayon and then tacking down that cord in different intertwining patterns.
In recent years cordé has become a growing collector's market.
This lovely example is triangular in form and closes with large Jemco gold kissing clasps.
A wide wedge shape wrist strap is attatched on either side of the opeing, the cordé on which is aranged in spirals, which extend into a central panel on the body of the bag.
The bag's lining is in very good condition and has three smaller sections, two of which are edged in gold piping.
The bag's measurements are as follows,
strap length 15"
We Think You'll Love
- Coach Brown Suede Handbag£95.00
- BCBG Max Azria Black Hand BagSpecial Price £57.00 Regular Price £85.00
- Stingray Black Leather BagSpecial Price £37.50 Regular Price £75.00
- Coach Brown Handheld Leather Bag£125.00
- Grey Coach Cross Body Bag£275.00
- Elie Tahari Leather Shoulder Bag£150.00
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Beige Mesh Shoulder BagSpecial Price £32.50 Regular Price £65.00
- Kate Spade Cream Cross Body Bag£145.00
- Coach Brown Leather HandbagSpecial Price £50.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Yellow Kate Spade HandbagSpecial Price £43.00 Regular Price £65.00
- Dooney & Bourke Black Leather Shoulder BagSpecial Price £22.50 Regular Price £45.00
- Green Suede Leather BagSpecial Price £32.50 Regular Price £65.00