50s Black Satin Roum Cordé Triangular Bag w/ Wrist Strap
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Beautiful 1940s cordé handbag made in California by Roum. Cordé is made by wrapping cord in silk or rayon and then tacking down that cord in different intertwining patterns.
In recent years cordé has become a growing collector's market.
This lovely example is triangular in form and closes with large Jemco gold kissing clasps.
A wide wedge shape wrist strap is attatched on either side of the opeing, the cordé on which is aranged in spirals, which extend into a central panel on the body of the bag.
The bag's lining is in very good condition and has three smaller sections, two of which are edged in gold piping.
The bag's measurements are as follows,
strap length 15"
We Think You'll Love
- Yellow Kate Spade Handbag£65.00
- Elie Tahari Leather Shoulder Bag£150.00
- Coach Brown Leather Handbag£75.00
- Marc Jacobs Dark Red Block Type BagSpecial Price £48.75 Regular Price £65.00
- Grey Coach Cross Body Bag£275.00
- Kate Spade Cream Cross Body Bag£145.00
- Brown Leather Cross Body BagSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- Grey Snakeskin Shoulder BagSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- Rebecca Minkoff Black Baby Shoulder BagSpecial Price £63.75 Regular Price £85.00
- Coach Brown Suede Handbag£95.00