50's Hercules Sears Blue & White Long Dungarees - M
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Opt for a nautical vintage look in these striking pair of 1950's Dungarees & Coveralls (mens). Despite a fair bit of wear they have gathered over the years the utilitarian design still reign as a fantastic collector's piece for fans of workwear, and they don't half make an impression too.
The blue and white striped denim feature bronze toned rivets with quite heavily lifted patina in places, adjustable straps, bib, tight and trouser back and front pockets and hammer hook.
Born in 1908 the Hercules brand began life at Sears, although it was applied to everything from fire extinguishers to sewage systems the name is most frequently associated with overalls which sears even went as far as to offer a lifetime guarantee on!
Wear include darning, some rips, staining and worn seams.
|Category||Dungarees & Coveralls|
|Waist - (inches)||37|
|Inside Leg - (inches)||29|
|Length - (inches)||58|
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage 70s Touch of Class Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00
- Liberty Blue Denim Dungarees & Coveralls (mens) - MSpecial Price £38.00 Regular Price £50.00
- 90s Tommy Hilfiger Dark Wash Dungarees & Coveralls (mens) - MSpecial Price £64.00 Regular Price £85.00
- 60's Blue Long Dungarees & Coveralls (mens) - MSpecial Price £94.00 Regular Price £125.00
- Blue Short Dungarees & Coveralls (mens) - W34Special Price £26.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Short Dungarees - M£35.00