40s Yellow and White Houndstooth Open Cape Wool Coat - L
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
This is such a lovely original 1940s coat in a lemon yellow and white houndstooth.
It's an open coat, great for a peek of the perfect outfit underneath but has a little detachable button up yolk that fastens both sides together under the collar.
It features two open side pockets at the hip.
The coat is lined beautifully, there are some faint marks on the lining which can't be seen when worn as it is inside of the coat and quite typical of a piece from the 40s.
There is also a faint mark on the back of the coat - this doesn't affect construction or wearability and isn't hugely noticeable but It also may come out if hand treated and cool washed with a wool detergent.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||44|
|Length - (inches)||40|
We Think You'll Love
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 3As low as £45.00
- Vintage 1950s Leon Frank Black Velvet Collar Swing Coat - LSpecial Price £45.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 2As low as £45.00
- Vintage 1960s Oyster Satin Brocade Duster Coat - LSpecial Price £34.00 Regular Price £45.00
- 1950s Mohair & Wool A-line Coat - LSpecial Price £109.00 Regular Price £145.00
- DKNY Black Velvet Jacket - LSpecial Price £71.00 Regular Price £95.00
- Vintage 1960s Pendleton Blue and Purple Plaid Coat - LSpecial Price £49.00 Regular Price £65.00
- 70s 80s Pendleton Grey Wool Overcoat - LSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 21As low as £45.00
- 40s Fox Meadow Black Crushed Velvet Coat - LSpecial Price £124.00 Regular Price £165.00