40s Catalina Yellow Short Sleeve Duck & Corn Shirt - M
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
A rare and unusual yellow short sleeve shirt dating from the late 1940s. The shirt would have originally formed part of a short and shirt set and was part of the Catalina Sweethearts in swimwear line launched in 1948 designed by Mary Ann De Weese.
Hand block printed on front and back.
Front button fastening.
Front chest pocket.
Large spearpoint collar.
The shirt has some water damage but is still in wearable condition and is a truly rare and unique vintage peice.
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||44|
|Length - (inches)||28|
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage 50s Green D'Oro Loop Necked Shirt - MSpecial Price £45.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Vintage 50s/60s Beige Rayon Long Sleeve Shirt - LSpecial Price £49.00 Regular Price £65.00
- Vintage 50s Reef Yellow & Brown Patterned Hawaiian Bowling Shirt - MSpecial Price £169.00 Regular Price £225.00
- Boutique 50s Red Wool Plaid Checked Shirt - MSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Vintage 40s Brown Fish Print Rare Hawaiian Long Sleeve Shirt - MSpecial Price £281.00 Regular Price £375.00