40s Brown Leather Hand Tooled Mexican Bag
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
If unique accessories are your bag, then this is your bag. The stunning 1940's design is a maze of features built to make you fall in love. The beauty begins on the front with a wealth of hand tooled patterns forming swirling florals and 'Mehico' spelt out.
Upon opening, the large storage compartment opens out in an accordion style with a zip fastening centre separating an additional two sections. In smaller front-facing slots there features a flap fastening pocket pouch which holds matches and features a built-in striker, a zip section for coins, wallet for notes and slot for cards. Amazingly the bag still has two matches in the match holder. The strap has a considerable amount of wear which only adds to the vintage feel of this unique piece.
We Think You'll Love
- Marc Jacobs Dark Red Block Type BagSpecial Price £48.75 Regular Price £65.00
- Coach Brown Leather Handbag£75.00
- Coach Brown Suede Handbag£95.00
- 50s Black Bag£38.00
- Brown Leather Cross Body BagSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- Elie Tahari Leather Shoulder Bag£150.00
- Grey Coach Cross Body Bag£275.00
- 60s Red Vinyl Hand Bag£30.00
- Grey Snakeskin Shoulder BagSpecial Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- Brown Leather Saddle Bag£55.00
- Yellow Kate Spade Handbag£65.00