40s Brown Leather Hand Tooled Mexican Bag
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
If unique accessories are your bag, then this is your bag. The stunning 1940's design is a maze of features built to make you fall in love. The beauty begins on the front with a wealth of hand tooled patterns forming swirling florals and 'Mehico' spelt out.
Upon opening, the large storage compartment opens out in an accordion style with a zip fastening centre separating an additional two sections. In smaller front-facing slots there features a flap fastening pocket pouch which holds matches and features a built-in striker, a zip section for coins, wallet for notes and slot for cards. Amazingly the bag still has two matches in the match holder. The strap has a considerable amount of wear which only adds to the vintage feel of this unique piece.
We Think You'll Love
- Grey Coach Cross Body BagSpecial Price £206.00 Regular Price £275.00
- Vintage 70s Slob Vinyl Transfer T-ShirtAs low as £25.00
- 50s 60s Handmade Alberta Mini College SatchelSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Etienne Aigner Brown Leather HandbagSpecial Price £128.00 Regular Price £170.00
- Coach Brown Suede HandbagSpecial Price £71.00 Regular Price £95.00
- 50s Black Satin Roum Cordé Triangular Bag w/ Wrist StrapSpecial Price £45.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Coach Brown Handheld Leather BagSpecial Price £94.00 Regular Price £125.00
- Kate Spade Cream Cross Body BagSpecial Price £109.00 Regular Price £145.00
- Tusk Blue & Tan Handheld Bag£45.00
- 70s Genuine Armadillo Shoulder BagSpecial Price £113.00 Regular Price £150.00