40s 50s Vintage Pay Day Blue Denim Engineer Workwear Jacket - L
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
A late 40s to early 50s blue denim engineer jacket from Pay Day.
Branded metal button fastening.
Four front pockets with one label tab.
Raw hem cuffs.
In very good overall vintage condition. Two portions of the hem are loose. These can be restitched or worn distresed.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||46|
|Length - (inches)||30|
|Sleeve - (inches)||20|
We Think You'll Love
- Vintage 70s E.T Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £40.00
- Vintage 70s Blondie Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £40.00
- 80s Cotton Levis Work Chore Jacket - LSpecial Price £49.00 Regular Price £65.00
- Vintage 70s Ford Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £40.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 25As low as £65.00
- Vintage 70s Porsche Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £40.00
- Eddie Bauer Grey Checked Shirt - LSpecial Price £17.50 Regular Price £35.00
- Vintage 70s Yoga Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £50.00
- Vintage 70s Stevie Wonder Transfer SweatshirtAs low as £60.00