40s 50s Vintage Pay Day Blue Denim Engineer Workwear Jacket - L
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
A late 40s to early 50s blue denim engineer jacket from Pay Day.
Branded metal button fastening.
Four front pockets with one label tab.
Raw hem cuffs.
In very good overall vintage condition. Two portions of the hem are loose. These can be restitched or worn distresed.
|Category||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||46|
|Length - (inches)||30|
|Sleeve - (inches)||20|
We Think You'll Love
- Dickies Woodland Camouflage Outdoors Jacket - LSpecial Price £30.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Rare 70s Unworn Deadstock Oleg Cassini Burma Disco Shirt - Style 25As low as £65.00
- Burberry Brit Beige Canvas Workwear Style Jacket - LSpecial Price £97.00 Regular Price £145.00
- Carhartt Tan Jacket - L£75.00
- Eddie Bauer Grey Checked Shirt - LSpecial Price £17.50 Regular Price £35.00
- Brown & Green Camouflage Jacket - LSpecial Price £37.50 Regular Price £75.00
- Vintage 40s Big Musky Checked Wool Fishing Jacket - LSpecial Price £84.00 Regular Price £125.00