40s 50s Grey Gabardine Western Shirt - L
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
Late 40s, early 50s Western shirt, made in Winnipeg by Western Club by Concordia.
Beautiful violet-grey gabardine with all the softness, weight and drape one looks for in pieces of this desirable historic fabric.
Double point yoke, pearl snap closure, triple popper cuffs, asymmetric peaked pockets and a double point yoke on the back.
This shirt has weathered the years incredibly with only some marks on the sleeves and a small hole.
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||48|
|Length - (inches)||30|
We Think You'll Love
- 50s Penney's Patterned Rayon Hawaiian Short Sleeve Shirt - LSpecial Price £221.00 Regular Price £295.00
- 50s Grey Pinstripe Long Sleeve Shirt - LSpecial Price £56.00 Regular Price £75.00
- 50s/60s Blue Long Sleeve Shirt - XLSpecial Price £49.00 Regular Price £65.00
- 50s Bluestone Red Checked Long Sleeve Shirt - LSpecial Price £49.00 Regular Price £65.00
- 50s Blue Short Sleeve Hawaiian Shirt - LSpecial Price £169.00 Regular Price £225.00