40s Yellow and White Houndstooth Open Cape Wool Coat - L
Free Delivery on UK Orders over £50
This is such a lovely original 1940s coat in a lemon yellow and white houndstooth.
It's an open coat, great for a peek of the perfect outfit underneath but has a little detachable button up yolk that fastens both sides together under the collar.
It features two open side pockets at the hip.
The coat is lined beautifully, there are some faint marks on the lining which can't be seen when worn as it is inside of the coat and quite typical of a piece from the 40s.
There is also a faint mark on the back of the coat - this doesn't affect construction or wearability and isn't hugely noticeable but It also may come out if hand treated and cool washed with a wool detergent.
|Category 2||Jackets & Coats|
|Chest (flat garment) - (inches)||44|
|Length - (inches)||40|
We Think You'll Love
- Green Jacket - LSpecial Price £41.25 Regular Price £55.00
- 30s Black Velvet Coat - L£250.00
- DKNY Black Velvet Jacket - L£95.00
- 80s Burberry Tan Overcoat - L£115.00
- 60s Red Wool Coat - L£145.00
- 60s Pink Coat - L£75.00
- 50s Green Floral Over Coat - L£130.00
- 50s Black Wool Swing Coat - L£100.00
- 50s Black Satin Evening Coat L£150.00
- 80s Burberry Grey Overcoat - L£125.00
- 60s Green Wool Coat - L£65.00
- DKNY Brown Puffer Jacket LSpecial Price £48.75 Regular Price £65.00